Friday, May 30, 2008

Getting ready for Crested Butte!

We are almost ready to go--we're supposed to leave early tomorrow morning. (!) Still need to pack.....all the clothes, all the food, all the toys....looks like it will be a late night. Ben's truck is leaking oil after having a fuel injector replaced this week, so he's taking it to the shop right now. We have 30 minutes left before 5pm on a Friday--hope they can figure out what is leaking!

Earlier this month I scheduled all my maintenance appointments for right before our trip, so it was the dermatologist on Wednesday, the chriopractor on Thursday, and the spa today. I won a free pedicure at last month at a benefit dinner, so I paired that with a cut/color today for a whole morning of pampering. My favorite part was this cup of tea.

The salon also sells Bare Minerals makeup (which I've been interested in trying), so I used my 25% off coupon for a starter kit. Fun!

I'm hoping to have internet access in Crested Butte, but I sometimes go a month between posts here so you all might not even miss me! =)

No comments: